Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Different Kind of Cold

Now its not the weather that's cold. In fact, at about 5pm today, it was 39 degrees. Not bad at all. The snow's melting too. I think the consensus here is that it has been a weird winter. I know it has been all over the country.

But I came down with a cold this week. SIlas had one Saturday and Sunday. He was complaining of a headache. I didnt really think much of it until I came down with it. I"m glad I can't give it to you thru the computer because this cold is a beast. Headache, sinus pressure, cough, runny nose...

I'm just praying that Luke, Hattie, and Jody don't get this cold. (pray with me)

Tomorrow we are going to the preschool story time at the library where there is going to be dog and hockey practice.

1 comment:

jerry.jennings said...

Hey, help me out here---What is dog practice? Just kidding. I'm sure you meant there would be a dog at the library and then hockey practice. Right??!! Just giving you a hard time! I LOVE your Blog, but I love you more!! Your mother-in-law, JUDI