Sunday, January 7, 2007

Fresh idea for supper


We had a good day today. Church was good. Its definitely a slow going here, people just don't go to church on Sundays here. But we are believing God to grow Dakota Hills. Jody did a great job. He's started a series on All Things New. I loved the slide show he created to Steven Curtis Chapman's song, All Things New. My kids were SO well behaved today too. Praise the Lord. (the picture is our church parking lot at the good old Best Western this morning)

Anyway.

Our friend Ryan Bell has officially moved up here. We are very excited. He going to be focusing on college ministry in Bismarck. College students make up ten% (remember my one/exclamation point key doesn't work) of NOrth Dakota.

Ryan's dad drove up with him and we've had them over for supper the last couple days.

So tonight we had our own little salad bar. It was great (exclamation point). We had spring mix salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, feta, cheddar, salami, and the crumbs of pita chips for croƻtons. I don't know why we don't do this more often. It was delicious. Plus with my little vegetarian kids, its great.

I've got to go to bed...

No comments: